Monday, April 23, 2012

Music Monday: Kye Kye (pt.2) live

KyeKyept.2.
While in Nashville last weekend, i got to spend a little bit of time with Luke while he was there, i also got to see Kye Kye's live set, which was awesome as expected.
They just released a remix album of all the song on their ep.
which, you know me... i love some remixes :)
Also, they debuted a new song, and its catchy... and it makes me want to dance.
since my iphone wasn't so great i stole a youtuber's capture of it...


Also, one of my favorite songs... they did acoustic at relevant... check that out too.
 You chased my heart so I could see, (1Jo.4:19)
but I stood unacceptable. (Ro.1:21)
you called my name with infinite time (Eph.1:4)
and I lost sight so easily (Eph.4:18)

then oh, I stood in the silence, I lay in the night, a voice in the stillness(Ps.46:10)(1Kgs.19:12)
“oh my love, you’re my child, take all these good things, soften your heart”. (Phlm:6)

Lord help me, Help me remember  (Jon.14:26)
flesh is weak, my spirit’s strong,  (Mat.26:41)
dressed the trees you saw their splendor
more to you, love I am more.  (Mat.6:26-34)

You found me as an empty room,
walls with holes
so eagerly to say “oh love you own It all” (Gal.4:1) (Eph.1:3 & 2:6)
Inside of me, flows out of me. (Col.1:27)(2Cor.5:17)

then oh, I stood in the silence, I lay in the night, a voice in the stillness
“oh my love you’re my child, take all these good things, soften your heart”.

Walk with me, tell me the width and depth of the raging sea,
the deepest blue could never define you (Gal.1:11-12)(1Jo.2:27)
 photos taken at 12th&porter in Nashville, TN

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Thanks for sharing the music. I have never heard of them + love them so far!