Monday, February 13, 2012

Music Monday: Coldplay: 'the scientist'

Coldplay: THE SCIENTIST

One of my all time favorite bands, Coldplay.
I never seem to tire of them, or any of their albums.
I'm sure most everyone who was anyone in the "thousands" (2002 to be exact) has seen this video.... 
But its one of my favorites, and i thought about it this weekend and had the urge to watch it, and wanted to remind you, (or share with you for the first time if you haven't seen it) One of my favorite songs, and incredible pairing video. 
it gets me everytime.
One of my all time favorite lines from a song, and words that i remember daily, 'Nobody said it was easy, no one ever said it would be this hard'
So good, and inspiring.
 So crazy, and such a good reminder to always wear your seatbelt. :)
 hahaha seriously.

1 comment:

She Sailed the Sea said...

LOVE coldplay. Want to go and see them asap!