Sunday, July 11, 2010

Last day in Texas

Well... We just packed all of our things... Kindof sad but I'm excited to go home. The past few days were filled with wedding things for our friend Blair. Parties and wedding! So fun!
We spent the day in Dallas yesterday!! I love Dallas wish we couldve explored more! But we ate at an amazing mexi restaurant called "chuy's" incred. Then we wet to west village... I visited a friend who works at a salon there called lure. It was awesome... And my hair looked fab.
Then we went to the sickest mall I've ever been to! And i will definately be going back someday With cash to spend!!
Then we went to the wedding. It was a sweet little reunion for Luke... I got to meet and hang With all his old friends. :)

Last day should be nice.. Ready for my bed!!!!!!


Watching the wedding :)


(I'm sad face in this pic bc we are leaving)


Lure salon-Dallas


Chuy's



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: